Welcome the Two Rivers Public District webpage. Our district is committed to collaborating with our stakeholders in order to maintain an excellent and positive learning environment for each of our students. Our district focus of implementing engagement in learning helps us to meet the individual needs of every student. We work diligently to improve our instructional strategies to ensure that every student receives an education that will prepare them for success now and in the future.
We are very proud of our past academic successes that include:
- Koenig Elementary School has been recognized by DPI as a School of Recognition for 12 years in a row.
- Magee Elementary School was named a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in 2015.
- LB Clarke Middle School is a Community Learning Center recipient from 2011 to present.
- Two Rivers High School was recognized as one of America’s best high schools by US News and World Report (2012).
- Lighthouse Learning Academy, our Virtual Charter School opened in 2016.
This is just a highlight of some of our accomplishments. The Two Rivers Public School District has so much to offer our students. If you have any questions about our schools, please do not hesitate to contact any building principal or me. We are more than happy to discuss our schools. Together we embrace the Two Rivers School District in our beautiful city that is a perfect place to live, work, play and learn!
Lisa Quistorf, District Administrator