Phone: (920) 793-4560, Ext. 6502
I am honored to serve as the District Administrator for the Two Rivers Public School District. Last year marked my twenty-fifth year with the district, serving in various capacities:
- Actually, I completed my student teaching in the Two Rivers Public School District. As a student teacher, I taught second grade at Koenig Elementary School and sixth, seventh and eight grade science at L.B. Clarke Middle School.
- I started teaching in the district as a substitute teacher in January 1992.
- In the summer of 1992, I was hired as a 7th and 8th grade science teacher at L.B. Clarke Middle School. During my teaching career at Clarke, I coached track, volleyball and swimming.
- In 2000 I became the assistant prinicpal at Koenig Elementary School. After two years as assistant, I began my principalship at Koenig. Serving in this role, Koenig was named state and national RIF (Reading is Fundamental) champions, as well as, a RIF School of Distinction. Koenig Elementary School was also named A New Wisconsin School of Promise for each of my last seven years. During this time we were also awarded the Comunity Learning Center grant that continues to provide before and after school programming.
- 2008 to 2010, "Koenig and Magee United are We" became the theme at our elementary schools as I was honored to serve as principal of both Magee Elementary and Koenig Elementary.
- 2010 brought me back to L.B. Clarke as principal and where we were also awarded the Comunity Learning Center competitive grant at the middle school that continues to provide before and after school programming.
- In 2013 I assumed the role of Curiculum Director for the district.
- March 1, 2015 I began my role as District Administrator.
I am proud of our staff, our students, our families and our community. Two Rivers is a great place to live, work, play and learn!
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Silver Lake College.
- Master of Science in Administrative Leadership and Supervision in Education - University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- Specialist in Administration - Certification of Superintendency - University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
Did you know?
- I rode my Harley in school as the "Reader of the Pack" in an all school assembly.
- I had a red tail boa named "Sneaky" that escaped her cage when I taught at L.B. Clarke.
- I was a summer custodian.